If you are looking for a government job circular in the fisheries department, then you are in the right place. Recently, Bangladesh Fisheries Research Institute has published a mega job circular for Bangladeshi people. The abbreviation of Bangladesh Fisheries Research Institute is BFRI. Here we have discussed all the details about the circular. Also, we have mentioned the educational requirements, along with work experiences. So, read the BFRI circular below and apply ASAP if you are eligible.
Bangladesh Fisheries Research Institute Job Circular 2019
BFRI is a government institute for fisheries and related research. A group of highly specialized scientists and researchers operates this organization. BFRI manages several skilled research facilities. The headquarter is located in Mymensingh. BFRI is operating under the Ministry of Fisheries and Livestock Bangladesh.
Bangladesh Fisheries Research Institute periodically hires professionals with a highly committed and uncompromising attitude to fulfill the task. For enrichment of the exciting workforce and aiming consisting growth, recently, it has published a job circular with outstanding benefits. Now it is a fantastic opportunity to establish a career in this well-known government institute.
So, a career in this group means a lot to employees because of the high market reputation and dynamic businesses. Therefore, getting a job in this group is an excellent opportunity for you, and you should not miss their job circular. Here we have published all the necessary job details such as position name, salary, experiences, and educational background. For your convenience, we have shared all the details along with the salary below. We also shared the apply process. Now read the job description and if you think you are qualified and can compete, then hurry up and apply. Also, you must check the deadline from the details; otherwise, your application will get rejected.
If you like to check more job circulars of BFRI, then bookmark this webpage and visit later. Also, if you want to apply for similar jobs, then visit BDjobsFeed.com and check our latest job circulars. We always try to bring the newest job news with one click. However, here are the current job descriptions.
Bangladesh Fisheries Research Institute Job Summary
Here are the complete job details for your better understanding. Also, check the below image for the official job circular for more information.
- Organization: Bangladesh Fisheries Research Institute
- Job Role: Multiple
- Salary: As per position and grade
- Compensation and Other Benefits: As per government policy
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Job Category: Government Job
- Education Requirements: Vary according to posts (Check the official circular image below)
- Experience: Vary according to positions (Check the official circular image below)
- Age Limit: Vary according to positions (Check the official circular image below)
- Job Location: Vary according to posts (Check the official circular image below)
- Number of Vacancies: Multiple
- Additional Requirements: Good communication skills. Must be well-groomed, energetic, and hard-working.
- Selection Procedure: MCQ, Written, and VIVA
- Published on: 19 November 2019
- Last Date: 18 December 2019
- Official Website: http://fri.portal.gov.bd/
Bangladesh Fisheries Research Institute Official Job Circular
How to Apply to Bangladesh Fisheries Research Institute Job
If you can fulfill the above requirements, then go to http://fri.portal.gov.bd/, and under the “FORM” section, click on “Government Job Application Form,” then download the form and fill it with your info. After completing the application form, you have to send it to the Director, Bangladesh Fisheries Research Institute, Mymensingh – 2201. Also, follow the above official circular instructions.
Important Govt Job Application Requirements
- You need to mention the position name on the envelope.
- The candidates have to apply only the proper channel.
- Incomplete, faulty, and application form without your signature will be rejected.
- An affidavit will not be accepted to prove age.
- False and wrong information or documents will be considered as a punishable act.