Bangladesh Research and Education Network, also known as BDREN Trust job circular, is finally here. If you are looking for a research and networking job, then you are in the right place. Today Bangladesh Research and Education Network has published a vacancy announcement in the daily newspapers. As you know already that BDREN is an independent and non-government organization, but it is a digital and complete search solution for all kinds of public and private Universities. Also, BDREN is facilitating international collaborative research.
Moreover, it catalyzes innovation in the country. BdREN connects Universities and different organizations with a high-performance data connection. Therefore, it is an excellent opportunity to build a career in this private company.
Bangladesh Research and Education Network (BDREN) Trust Job Circular:
BDREN is a non-profit organization. BdREN, with its multi-gigabit capability, aims to connect all universities, research institutions, libraries, laboratories, healthcare, and agricultural institutions across the country and to support geographically dispersed academics, scientists, and researchers with reliable access to high-end computing, simulation tools, and datasets. To implement the BdREN backbone, recently, UGC has made an IRU contract with Power Grid Company of Bangladesh (PGCB) Ltd. for its countrywide OPGW network. The backbone network of BdREN will be designed based on this optical fiber.
BdREN periodically hires amazing and talented persons who are committed to working under pressure. Recently, it has published a job circular with outstanding benefits for you. Now it is a fantastic opportunity to establish a career in this well-known company. For your suitability, we have published all the details along with the salary below. We also shared the apply process. Now read the job description and if you think you are qualified, then hurry up and apply.
If you like to check more job circulars of Bangladesh Research and Education Network (BDREN) Trust, then bookmark this webpage and visit later. Also, if you want to apply for similar company jobs along with others, which will fulfill your eligibility, then visit BDjobsFeed.com and check our latest job circulars. We always try to bring the newest job news with one click. However, here are the current job descriptions.
BdREN General Manager Job Summary
Here you will find the full job description for this vacancy. Besides, we have added the full official job descriptions in the image. Read the below info carefully, check the circular image then decide to apply.
- Organization: Bangladesh Research and Education Network (BDREN) Trust
- Job Role: General Manager – Research (Operations and Planning)
- Salary: Gross initial salary is Tk. 135,000.00 per month plus other benefits as per relevant rules of BdREN
- Job Type: Full time
- Education Requirements: Bachelor Degree in Electrical & Electronics / Computer Science & Engineering/ MSc. In Applied Physics & Electronics from the any reputed University of Bangladesh or abroad.
- Experience: Minimum 15 years of diverse or overall experience in Telecommunication/ Data communication system/ IP & Transmission Network. At least 8 years of proven record of accomplishment in leadership & managerial positions of the corporate environment.
- Age Limit: Limit of 45 years
- Job Location: Head office
- Number of Vacancies: 01
- Additional Requirements: Good command over data management and analysis by using computer software.
- Selection Procedure: Not mentioned
- Published on: 15 November 2019
- Last Date: 1 December 2019
- Official Website: https://www.bdren.net.bd/
BdREN Trust Official Job Circular
How to Apply to BdREN
Go to https://www.bdren.net.bd/career.php and download the PDF application form. Print the form and fill up with your information. The application shall be addressed to CEO, BdREN Trust, and submitted in a sealed envelope with the “Name of the position” applied for at the top of the envelope. Interested candidates are requested to make sure that the hardcopy of the application in the prescribed form with all necessary documents reaches the office of CEO, BdREN Trust (Room no/529, 4th floor), UGC building, Agargaon, Dhaka – 1207.
Also Apply: icddr,b job circular
BdREN Trust Office Address
Agargaon Administrative Area,
BdREN Trust Contact Info