The British Council recently announced vacancy for Bangladeshi graduates or People. Welcome to the British Council job circular Updates. As you know, the British Council is the UK’s international organization for cultural relations and educational opportunities. They create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. They do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries they work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections, and engendering trust. It is a Private Job circular. Therefore, having a position in this company is an excellent opportunity for you. Here you will find the latest British Council job circular 2020 along with the salary and other requirements.
“British Council”- one of the renowned organizations in the country, is seeking application from competent, dynamic, dedicated, and self-motivated persons who want to have a career in corporate to fill up the following position.
British Council Job Circular Details:
If you are looking for the latest British Council job circular 2020, then you are in the right place. Here we have sheared the job details along with salary and location. Also, we have included the official British Council vacancy announcement. Read the circular carefully, and apply the British Council as soon as possible if you fulfill the job criteria.
- Organization: British Council
- Job Role: Head of Facilities management
- Salary: Negotiable
- Employment Status: Full-time
- Job Type: Private Jobs
- Education Requirements: Graduate (B.Eng/ BA/ BSc/ MSc/ M.Eng) in a related engineering or technical discipline
- Experience: At least 5 year’s
- Age Limit: Not mentioned
- Job Location: Dhaka
- Number of Vacancies: Not specific
- Additional Requirements: Good computer experience. Excellent communication skills. Must be sincere, and dedicated. Must have organizational and time management skills. Must be able to work under pressure.
- Selection Procedure: Not mentioned
- Published on: 28 November 2020
- Last Date: 08 December 2020
- Official Website: https://www.britishcouncil.org/
British Council Official Job Circular Image:
How to Apply for British Council Jobs?
The candidates, fulfilling the above requirements, are requested to apply to:
- Online Application Link: Please send the above-mentioned documents to the following email address Sabiha.Zannat@britishcouncil.org with a copy to Mozammel.Neogi@bd.britishcouncil.org. Please mark in the subject line “Filed Operation Coordinator-P4D” as well as check the link: Apply Now
Contact Address of British Council:
- Address: House 9 Rd 111, Dhaka 1212
British Council Customer Care Center:
- Contact Number: 09666-773377
You may also like: Maldives Islamic Bank Job Circular
Conclusion: British Council is a prominent organization in the country employing hundreds of Bangladeshi people. Also, the British Council is contributing significantly to the country’s economy. No need for more words about the British Council Job circular full information in this post. If you want the updated Circular of British Council, then bookmark the BDjobsFeed.com to find similar jobs along with other different career opportunities. Moreover, if you have graduated recently and have no experience, then our updated job circulars will help you to find your first career. If you have any questions or complaints, just place a comment from the bellow. Thanks for being with us.