The Democracy International recently announced vacancy for Bangladeshi graduates or People. Welcome to the Democracy International job circular Updates. As you know, Democracy International is committed to supporting active citizens, responsive governments, and engaged civil society and political organizations to achieve a more peaceful, democratic world. By developing and using new knowledge, tools, and approaches, we change people’s lives and improve development assistance in fundamental ways. To do this, Democracy International works in four core practice areas: Politics, Governance, Peace & Resilience, and Learning. It is a Non-Government Job circular. Therefore, having a position in this company is an excellent opportunity for you. Here you will find the latest Democracy International job circular 2020 along with the salary and other requirements.
“Democracy International”- one of the renowned organizations in the country, is seeking application from competent, dynamic, dedicated and self-motivated persons who want to have a career in corporate to fill up the following position.
Democracy International Job Circular Details:
If you are looking for the latest Democracy International job circular 2020, then you are in the right place. Here we have sheared the job details along with salary and location. Also, we have included the official Democracy International vacancy announcement. Read the circular carefully and apply the Democracy International as soon as possible if you fulfill the job criteria.
- Organization: Democracy International, Bangladesh
- Job Role: Intern (Electoral Political Analysis)
- Salary: Not Mentioned
- Employment Status: Part-time
- Job Type: Non-Government Jobs
- Education Requirements: Student of Master’s/Honors in International Relations, Political Science, Public Administration, English or a related subject.
- Experience: Not mentioned
- Age Limit: Not mentioned
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Number of Vacancies: 01
- Additional Requirements: Good computer experience. Excellent communication skills. Must be sincere, and dedicated. Must have organizational and time management skills. Must be able to work under pressure.
- Selection Procedure: Written > viva
- Published on: 10 May 2020
- Last Date: 21 May 2020
- Official website: http://democracyinternational.com/
Democracy International Official Job Circular Image:
How to Apply for Democracy International Jobs?
The candidates, fulfilling the above requirements, are requested to apply to:
- Online Application Link: Apply Now
Similar Job: Relief International Job Circular
BD Jobs Feed is one of the top online career portals in Bangladesh. It publishes all kinds of government jobs and non-government vacancy announcements. Also, it shares Dhaka jobs, Prothom Alo jobs today, along with new chakrir khobor from different newspapers. Besides, you will find various latest power generation job circulaars from this website. Moreover, if you have graduated recently and have no experience, then our updated job circulars will help you to find your first career. So, bookmark BDjobsFeed.com and often visit to check the latest BD Jobs Today circulars.