Forest Department Bangladesh job circular came today. If you are looking for government jobs circular in the forest department, then you are in the right place. Recently, the Forest Department Bangladesh has published a mega job circular for BD citizens. The abbreviation of the Forest Department Bangladesh is FDB. Here we have discussed all the details about the Forest Department BD job circular 2020. Also, we have mentioned the educational requirements, along with work experiences. Therefore, read the Forest Department job circular 2020 below and apply ASAP if you are eligible.
Forest Department Bangladesh Job Circular
Bangladesh Forest Department job circular 2020 is finally here. If you are looking for government jobs in Forest Department Bangladesh, then this is your excellent opportunity. Forest Department Bangladesh periodically hires professionals with a highly committed and uncompromising attitude to fulfill the task. For enrichment of the current workforce and consistent aiming growth, recently, it has published a job circular with outstanding benefits. Now it is a fantastic opportunity to establish a career in this well-known government institute.
Therefore, a career in FDB means a lot to employees because of market reputation and dynamic research. Besides, it is a BD govt job circular. Therefore, getting a job in this institution is an excellent opportunity for you, and you should not miss their job circular. Here we have published all the necessary job details such as position name, salary, experiences, and educational background. For your convenience, we have shared all the details along with the salary below. We also shared the application process. Now read the job description and if you think you are qualified and can compete, then hurry up and apply. Besides, you must check the deadline from the details; otherwise, your application will be rejected.
Bangladesh Forester Job Summary
Here are the complete job details for your better understanding. Also, check the below image for the official job circular for more information.
- Organisation: Forest Department Bangladesh (FDB)
- Job Role: Forester
- Salary: 9700- 23490 (grade 15) (National Pay Scale 2015)
- Compensation and Other Benefits: As per the Forest Department Bangladesh policy
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Job Category: Government Jobs Circular
- Education Requirements: Diploma-in-foresty from any reputed university
- Experience: N/A
- Age Limit: 18-30 as of 01-03-2020
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Number of Vacancies: 32
- Additional Requirements: Good communication skills. Must be well-groomed, energetic, and hard-working.
- Selection Procedure: MCQ, Written, and VIVA
- Published on: 05 August 2020
- Last Date: 31 August 2020
- Official Website: http://bforest.gov.bd/
Forester Job Circular Image
How to Apply for Forester Job BD
The candidates, fulfilling the above requirements, are requested to apply to:
- Online Application Link: Apply Now
- Joypurhat DC Office Job Circular
- Ministry of Civil Aviation and Tourism Job Circular
- Rajbari DC Office Job Circular
- Bangladesh Fisheries Research Institute Job Circular
- National Curriculum and Textbook Board (NCTB) Job Circular
After completing the application form, click next and follow the instructions. Also, follow the above official circular instructions.
Essential Govt Jobs Application Requirements
- You need to mention the position name on the envelope.
- The candidates have to apply only the proper channel.
- Incomplete, faulty, and application form without your signature will be rejected.
- An affidavit will not be accepted to prove age.
- False and wrong information or documents will be considered as a punishable act.
Forest Department Bangladesh Overview
FDB is a government institution dedicated to protect and maintain the forest and wildlife in Bangladesh. The Headquarter is located in Sher-E-Bangla Nagar, Agargaon, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Also, Forest Department Bangladesh is a statutory body to regulate, control, and promote the forest land in Bangladesh. The vision is to conserve the forest, environment, biodiversity, and socio-economic development through modern technology and innovation. Moreover, the mission is to forest expansion, biodiversity conservation, poverty alleviation, and wildlife conservation through the active participation of people.
If you like to check more BD government job circulars of FDB, then bookmark this webpage and visit later. Also, if you want to apply for similar jobs, then visit BDJobsFeed and check our latest job circulars. We always try to bring the newest job news and chakrir khobor with one click.