Are you looking for German Embassy Dhaka job vacancy? Well, this is an excellent opportunity for you. Because German Embassy Dhaka, Bangladesh has issued a new, job circular recently. We have shared all the details below. If you think, you are eligible and can fulfil the requirements, then apply before the last date.
German Embassy Dhaka Job Circular
Occasionally, German Embassy Dhaka announces job opportunity for Bangladeshi people. It is a prime chance for you if you are interested in working in the Embassy. Many graduates from different background are willing to work in a foreign Embassy because of the excellent environment and a higher pay scale. However, right now, one job circular is knocking at your door. And we have shared the full job descriptions for you. Read the details and apply as soon as possible.
If you are interested in working in a similar position, then visit BDjobsFeed.com regularly and get the latest vacancy updates for your convenience. Also, share this circular with your friends who are looking for this type of job.
German Embassy Dhaka Job Circular Summary
In this part, you will find the full job description for this position. Read them carefully; otherwise, the incomplete CV will get rejected.
- Organisation: German Embassy Dhaka
- Job Role: Economic Affairs Officer
- Salary: Subject to the Embassy’s salary scale
- Job Type: Full-time position (38.5 hours/week)
- Education Requirements: Graduation, preferably in economics/business administration. Excellent proficiency in English, ideally proven via an international recognised certificate (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT)
- Experience: At least three years in the related field
- Additional Requirement: The chosen candidate must present a “No Criminal Record.”
- Age Limit: N/A
- Job Location: German Embassy Dhaka Office
- Number of Vacancies: 01
- Selection Procedure: N/A
- Published on: 08 October 2019
- Last Date: 15 November 2019
- Source: BDjobs.com
- Official Website: https://dhaka.diplo.de/
German Embassy Dhaka Job Circular Official
How to Apply
The candidates have to prepare the following documents:
- A CV with passport size photograph
- one-page motivational letter
- Copies of academic certificates
- Proof of earlier employment
- One recommendation letter.
And submit all these documents in a closed envelope indicating “Application for Economic Affairs Office” at the main gate of the Embassy.
German Embassy Dhaka Overview
Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Dhaka, Bangladesh is a diplomatic territory, which provides consular service and visa processing facility for BD people. Germany and Bangladesh have a good diplomatic relationship in terms of foreign education and business. Germany is the second European country, followed by the United Kingdom to study higher education for BD students. Besides, it is one of the top importers of Bangladeshi goods.
German Embassy Dhaka offers various services to BD citizens. Among them providing visa, passport and ID card, German citizenship, civil status and certificates, attestation of copies and documents are the main ones. Also, it facilitates Visa processing for BD students and business persons.
Address: 11 Madani Avenue, Baridhara, Dhaka 1212