The International Committee of the Red Cross recently announced vacancy for Bangladeshi graduates or People. Welcome to the International Committee of the Red Cross job circular Updates. As you know, The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), established in 1863, works worldwide to provide humanitarian help for people affected by conflict & armed violence and to promote the laws that protect victims of war. As an independent and neutral organization, its mandate stems essentially from the Geneva Conventions of 1949. Based in Geneva, Switzerland. It is an NGO Job circular. Therefore, having a position in this company is an excellent opportunity for you. Here you will find the latest International Committee of the Red Cross job circular 2020 along with the salary and other requirements.
“International Committee of the Red Cross”- one of the renowned organizations in the country, is seeking application from competent, dynamic, dedicated and self-motivated persons who want to have a career in corporate to fill up the following position.
International Committee of the Red Cross Job Circular Details:
If you are looking for the latest International Committee of the Red Cross job circular 2020, then you are in the right place. Here we have sheared the job details along with salary and location. Also, we have included the official International Committee of the Red Cross vacancy announcement. Read the circular carefully and apply the International Committee of the Red Cross as soon as possible if you fulfill the job criteria.
- Organization: International Committee of the Red Cross
- Job Role: Health Field Officer
- Salary: Negotiable
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Job Type: NGO Jobs
- Education Requirements: Graduated from a reputed university in Medicine (MBBS) with BMDC Registration and a valid medical license to practice in Bangladesh.
- Experience: At least 2 years’
- Age Limit: Not specific
- Job Location: Cox’s Bazar
- Number of Vacancies: 03
- Additional Requirements: Good computer experience. Excellent communication skills. Must be sincere, dedicated, and target-oriented. Must have organizational and time management skills. Must be able to work under pressure.
- Selection Procedure: Written > viva
- Published on: 7 April 2020
- Last Date: 22 April 2020
- Official website: https://www.icrc.org/
International Committee of the Red Cross Official Job Circular Image:
How to Apply for International Committee of the Red Cross Jobs?
The candidates, fulfilling the above requirements, are requested to apply to:
- Online Application Link: Apply Now
International Committee of the Red Cross is a prominent organization in the country employing hundreds of Bangladeshi people. Also, International Committee of the Red Cross is contributing significantly to the country’s economy. If you want the latest International Committee of the Red Cross job circular, then bookmark this page and visit later. Also, follow BDjobsFeed to find similar jobs along with other different career opportunities. BD Jobs Feed, a top job portal in Bangladesh, shares all kinds of latest government jobs and non-government vacancy announcements. We also release the newest Chakrir Khobor from different daily newspapers, especially from Prothom Alo Jobs. Moreover, if you have graduated recently and have no experience, then our updated job circulars will help you to find your first career. So, bookmark BDjobsFeed and often visit to check the latest BD job circulars.