The International Rescue Committee Bangladesh recently announced the vacancy for Bangladeshi graduates or People. Welcome to the International Rescue Committee Bangladesh job circular Updates. As you know, founded in 1933, International Rescue Committee (IRC) is one of the world’s leading agencies working in post-conflict and development contexts, supporting communities in over 40 fragile, failed, and developing states. In this capacity, we work to restore safety, dignity, and hope to millions who are uprooted, struggling to endure, and wishing to advance on a path of development. It is an NGO medical job circular. Therefore, having a position in this company is an excellent opportunity for you. Here you will find the latest International Rescue Committee Bangladesh job circular 2020 along with the salary and other requirements.
“International Rescue Committee Bangladesh”- one of the renowned organizations in the country, is seeking application from competent, dynamic, dedicated, and self-motivated persons who want to have a career in corporate to fill up the following position. Now check out the latest International Rescue Committee Bangladesh job circular 2020.
International Rescue Committee Bangladesh Job Circular Details:
If you are looking for the latest International Rescue Committee Bangladesh job circular 2020, then you are in the right place. Here we have shard the job details along with salary and location. Also, we have included the official International Rescue Committee Bangladesh vacancy announcement. Read the circular carefully and apply the International Rescue Committee Bangladesh as soon as possible if you fulfill the job criteria.
- Organization: International Rescue Committee Bangladesh
- Job Role: Isolation Centre Clinical Lead (COVID-19 Response)
- Salary: Competitive Base Pay With Other Benefits
- Employment Status: Contractual for 1 Year (with the possibility of extension subject to funding, program needs and performance of incumbent)
- Job Type: NGO Jobs
- Education Requirements: MBSS, MD (Chest)/ 3 years PGT on Respiratory Medicine/Internal Medicine
- Experience: At least 8 years’ experience in clinical care.
- Age Limit: Not mentioned
- Job Location: IRC-Bangladesh, Shamlapur Isolation Centre in Camp 23
- Number of Vacancies: Not specified
- Additional Requirements: Experienced candidates will get preference. Excellent communication skills. Must be sincere, dedicated, and target-oriented. Must have organizational and time management skills. Must be able to work under pressure.
- Selection Procedure: Not mentioned
- Published on: 27 May 2020
- Last Date: 06 June 2020
- Official Website: https://www.rescue.org/
- Source: Online Job Portal
International Rescue Committee Bangladesh Official Job Circular Image:
How to Apply for the International Rescue Committee Bangladesh Jobs?
The candidates, fulfilling the above requirements, are requested to apply to:
- Online Application Procedure: Apply Now
Contact Address of International Rescue Committee Bangladesh:
International Rescue Committee Bangladesh Customer Care Center:
Also Apply: Save the Children Job Circular
BD Jobs Feed is one of the top online career portals in Bangladesh. It publishes all kinds of government jobs and non-government vacancy announcements. Also, it shares Dhaka jobs, Prothom Alo jobs today, along with new chakrir khobor from different newspapers. Besides, you will find various latest power generation job circulars from this website. Moreover, if you have graduated recently and have no experience, then our updated job circulars will help you to find your first career. So, bookmark BDjobsFeed and often visit to check the latest BD job circulars.