Northern Electricity Supply Company job circular is finally here. If you are looking for a NESCO job circular, then you are in the right place. Recently, the Northern Electricity Supply Company Limited published a big circular for engineers as well as admin level jobs. If you are an engineer, graduated from reputed Govt. approved Universities, then this is an excellent opportunity for you to build a career in the government organization. We want to remind you that the NESCO job circular 2020 is a govt job circular BD.
Northern Electricity Supply Company Limited Job Circular
In this post, we will share everything about the Northern Electricity Supply Company job circular 2020. Often, NESCO periodically hires impressive and talented professionals. As you know, it is a government company working for power sector development, so usually, it needs employees with a particular set of skills. However, recently, NESCO has announced a job circular on its official website. Now it is a fantastic opportunity to establish a career in this well-known government job. For your convenience, we have shared all the details along with the salary below. We also shared the application process. Now read the job description and if you think you are qualified and can compete, then hurry up and apply.
If you like to check more NESCO job circulars, then bookmark this webpage and visit later. Also, if you want to apply for similar Govt. jobs fitting your educational qualifications and experiences, then visit BD jobs Feed and check our latest job circulars. We always try to bring the newest job news with one click. However, here are the current job descriptions.
Northern Electricity Supply Company Limited Executive Director of Career
Here you will find the full job description for the assistant engineer in NESCO. For your convenience, we shared salary, educational requirements, experiences, and other info. We also included the official NESCO career vacancy in the image below. Therefore, it will help you to understand each point of this circular.
- Organization: Northern Electricity Supply Company Limited (NESCO)
- Job Role: Executive Director (Technical)
- Salary: Basic salary per month Taka 149,000.00 (One lac forty-nine thousand) only plus house rent, two festival bonuses per year, Bangla New Year allowance once in every year as stated in the Company Pay Scheme-2016, contributory provident fund, group insurance, encashment of leave, gratuity and other possible benefits as per applicable rules of the company.
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Job Category: Government jobs
- Education Requirements: At least B.Sc. in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronic/ Electro-mechanical/ Mechanical Engineering from any recognized university.
- Experience: At least 5 (Five) years’ experience in a senior managerial position in the relevant field. At least 20 (Twenty) years’ work experience in the related field, of which 5 (Five) years in generation/ transmission/ distribution utilities.
- Age Limit: Age maximum 60 (sixty) years as on the date of the advertisement
- Job Location: Not specified
- Number of Vacancies: 01
- Selection Procedure: Only the short-listed candidates will be called for interviews.
- Published on: 12 January 2020
- Last Date: 02 February 2020
- Source: NESCO
- Official Website: http://nesco.gov.bd/
NESCO Official Job Circular Image
How to Apply NESCO Jobs
If you want to apply for Executive Director in NESCO, then check the official Northern Electricity Sippy Company Limited job circular 2020.
You may also want to apply: PGCB Job Circular and Bangladesh Power Development Board (BPDB) Job Circular
Northern Electricity Supply Company Limited Overview
NESCO is a government organization for increasing efficiency by ensuring accountability and better services in the field of power generation, transmission, and distribution through reduction of distribution system loss and strengthening the financial position. It is aiming to ensure to deliver uninterrupted quality power for everyone. Besides, NESCO is responsible for planning and developing the northern region’s Bangladesh power infrastructure and for operating much of its power generation facilities.
The vision is to ensure power for all by 2021. It looks forward to providing NESCO to be sustainable in its operation through modernized, ICT backed, and dependable infrastructure. Also, the mission is to provide reliable and affordable power. We focus on extending the quality and satisfactory service to our valued consumers.
Therefore, a career in NESCO means a lot to employees because of the high market reputation and job benefits. Besides, getting a job in NESCO is an excellent opportunity for you, and you should not miss their job circular. Here we have published all the necessary job details such as position name, salary, experiences, and educational background.