The Room to Read Bangladesh recently announced vacancy for Bangladeshi graduates or People. Welcome to the Room to Read Bangladesh job circular Updates. As you know, the Room to Read Bangladesh seeks to transform the lives of millions of children in low-income communities by focusing on literacy and gender equality in education. Working in collaboration with local communities, partner organizations, and governments, we develop literacy skills and a habit of reading among primary school children, and support girls to complete secondary school with the relevant life skills to succeed in school and beyond. It is an NGO Job circular. Therefore, having a position in this company is an excellent opportunity for you. Here you will find the latest Room to Read Bangladesh job circular 2020 along with the salary and other requirements.
“Room to Read Bangladesh”- one of the renowned organizations in the country, is seeking application from competent, dynamic, dedicated, and self-motivated persons who want to have a career in corporate to fill up the following position.
Room to Read Bangladesh Job Circular Details:
If you are looking for the latest Room to Read Bangladesh job circular 2020, then you are in the right place. Here we have sheared the job details along with salary and location. Also, we have included the official Room to Read Bangladesh vacancy announcement. Read the circular carefully, and apply the Room to Read Bangladesh as soon as possible if you fulfill the job criteria.
- Organization: Room to Read Bangladesh
- Job Role: Project Manager- Custom Project
- Salary: Negotiable
- Employment Status: Full-time
- Job Type: NGO Jobs
- Education Requirements: Master’s Degree in Education, Administration, Social Science, Project Management, or related fields.
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years related work experience with at least 3 years in similar position.
- Age Limit: Not specific
- Job Location: Cox’s Bazar
- Number of Vacancies: Not specific
- Additional Requirements: Good computer experience. Excellent communication skills. Must be sincere, and dedicated. Must have organizational and time management skills. Must be able to work under pressure.
- Selection Procedure: Written > viva
- Published on: 15 November 2020
- Last Date: 27 November 2020
- Official Website: https://www.roomtoread.org/
Room to Read Bangladesh Official Job Circular Image:
How to Apply for Room to Read Bangladesh Jobs?
The candidates, fulfilling the above requirements, are requested to apply to:
- Online Application Link: Apply Now
You may also like: NIPORT job circular
Conclusion: Room to Read Bangladesh is a prominent organization in the country employing hundreds of Bangladeshi people. Also, Room to Read Bangladesh is contributing significantly to the country’s economy. No need more words about the Room to Read Bangladesh Job circular full information in this post. If you want the update Circular of Room to Read Bangladesh, then bookmark the BDjobsFeed.com to find similar jobs along with other different career opportunities. Moreover, if you have graduated recently and have no experience, then our updated job circulars will help you to find your first career. If you have any question or complain, just place a comment from the bellow. Thanks for being with us.