Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL) job circular is the priority for BD people who are looking for a career in the banking sector. It is one of the top BD Islami banks in terms of profit and market share. This Bank has earned many national and international awards. SJIBL is known as the leading Shari’ah based Bank in Bangladesh. This Bank has 132 branches along with 105 ATM booths around the country. Recently, Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited has announced vacancy for BD people. Here we have collected and published Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited job circular 2021 for you.
Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited Job Circular
Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited job circular 2021 is already published. The Bank is requesting an application from the energetic and talented Bangladeshi people. If you are looking for building a career in SJIBL, then this is your chance. We have shared the job details along with the original job circular. So, if you are interested and your resume fit in their job requirements, then do not waste time and apply immediately.
One needs to be choosy in regards to career selection. The career that is chosen first will be the gateway of future direction towards success. So, it is better to start with a reputed learning environment, which will ensure a smooth career progression. Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited provides such a learning environment, career development strategy, the scope for the development of individual talents. Also, it offers an excellent atmosphere and competitive compensation package in a way that always matches the employees’ desires. In an exchange of all the above mentioned, SJIBL looks for individuals with quality education, team spirit, drive for professional excellence, creative approaches who can, in turn, produce the desired results.
SJIBL Job Circular 2021 Summary
In this part, you will find detailed vacancy information. Also, you will see the official circular. Now check this info and apply now.
- Bank Name: Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
- Job Title: Trainee Senior Officer (TSO)
- Educational Requirements: See the Circular image
- Experience Requirements: Mentioned the Circular image
- Age: Not Mentioned
- Salary: As per the existing pay scale of the SJIBL. Salary and job grade will be determined based on candidate experience, qualification, and professional competence.
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Type of Employment: Contractual Jobs
- Job Type: Bank Jobs
- Job Location: Dhaka
- Selection Procedure: Shortlisted candidates will be called for written exam and VIVA test.
- Publish Date: 12 January 2021
- Last Date: 31 January 2021
- Official Website: www.sjiblbd.com
Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited Official Job Circular January 2021 Image
How to Apply Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited Jobs?
Online Application Link:
You Might Also Like:
- Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited Job Circular
- Social Islami Bank Limited (SIBL) Job Circular
- Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited Job Circular
Human Resources Division
Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
Corporate Head Office
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Tower, Level 11
- Plot # 4, Block # CWN (C) Gulshan Avenue
- Dhaka 1212
Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited Overview
Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL) commenced its commercial operation following the principle of Islamic Shariah on 10 May 2001 under the Bank Companies Act, 1991. It is dedicated to the development of the country’s economy through an extensive branch network. Besides, SJIBL receipts numerous prestigious awards for its outstanding contribution to the socio-economic advancement and excellence in good governance. Moreover, Shahjalal Islami Bank follows Shari’ah compliance, corporate culture, employment generation, and human development.
SJIBL is the leading Shari’ah based private commercial Islami bank in Bangladesh. Also, with 132 branches, this Bank is climbing its success tree. It has a wide reputation in the country. Even in the international market, SJIBL has acquired a significant market share on behalf of Bangladesh. Most importantly, SJIBL is the leading remittance transferor between the Middle East and Bangladesh. Moreover, SJIBL is still expanding its business globally.
The vision is to be the unique modern Islami Bank in Bangladesh and to make a significant contribution to the national economy and enhance customers’ trust & wealth, quality investment, employees’ value, and rapid growth in shareholders’ equity. The mission is to provide quality services to customers, to set high standards of integrity, to make the quality investment, and to ensure sustainable growth in business.
BDjobsFeed is the unique career portal in Bangladesh. We publish all kinds of job circulars such as BD bank job circulars, govt. Jobs, company jobs, and medical jobs. Also, we share Prothom Alo jobs, newspaper jobs, and many other job circulars. If you have graduated recently and looking for a new job, then visit BDjobsFeed.com and find your favorite posts. I hope you will find your career as soon as possible.
Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited Corporate Profile
- Name of the Company: Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Legal Form: A public limited company incorporated in Bangladesh on 1 April 2001 under the companies Act 1994 and listed in Dhaka Stock Exchange Limited and Chittagong Stock Exchange Limited.
- Commencement of Business: 10 May 2001
- Head Office: Shahjalal Islami Bank Tower, Plot No: 4, CWN(C), Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka-1212.
- Telephone No.: 88-02-9845457
- Fax No.: 88-02-9847607
- Website: www.sjiblbd.com
- SWIFT: SJBL BD DH
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Chairperson: Mr. Md. Sanaullah Shahid
- Managing Director: Mr. Muhammed Shahidul Islam
- Auditors: M/s. Hoda Vasi Chowdhury & Co, Chartered Accountants, BTMC Bhaban (7th & 8th floor), 7-9 Kawran Bazar Commercial Area, Dhaka-1215
- Tax Advisor: M/S K.M Hasan & Co., Chartered Accountants, 87, New Eskaton Road, Dhaka.
- Legal Advisor: Hasan & Associates, Chamber of Commerce Building, (6th floor), 65-66 Motijheel C/A, Dhaka
- No. of Branches: 132
- No. of ATM Booth: 105
- No. of SME Centers: At present Bank has no SME center
- Offshore banking Unit: 01
- No. of Employees: 2,156
- Stock Summary:
- Authorized Capital: Tk. 10,000 million
- Paid-up Capital: Tk. 9,334 million
- Face Value per Share: Tk. 10