If you are looking for the Tax Commissioner Office job circular, then you are in the right place. On this page, we publish the latest Tax Commissioner Career vacancy. Besides, from here, you will get all the necessary information regarding the new vacancy of the Tax Commissioner Office job circular 2020. However, we insist you read and understand the job details carefully to apply.
Tax Commissioner Office Career
Tax Commissioner Office job circular 2020 is finally here. Making a career in Tax Commissioner is a dream for many brave and energetic youngsters. Because it is a prestigious career. Moreover, making a career in BD Tax Commissioner is not just a job, but also a way of lifestyle. It is a government jobs circular. Besides, every moment is challenging and unique.
People join the Tax Commissioner because of not only the reputation but also the opportunity of serving the country. Tax Commissioner Office recruits Tax Commissioner personnel throughout the year. You can apply via their official recruitment website. Also, you will find the new circular at Join Tax Commissioner Office website under the Career and Jobs section.
However, you can check BDjobsFeed for the latest Tax Commissioner Office Career 2020. We collect recent Tax Commissioner circular and share them here. So, bookmark this page and visit later for the next Tax Commissioner Office job circular 2020.
Bangladesh Tax Commissioner Office Jobs
Tax Commissioner Office (TCO) is always looking for enhancing its capacity and reputation by recruiting motivated, disciplined, and educated Tax Commissioner Personnel. Therefore, TCO warmly welcomes enthusiastic, tenacious, and tough people to join the Tax Commissioner and start serving and collecting tax revenue from the community.
Recruitment in Tax Commissioner Office is conducted in various ranks. A Bangladeshi male or female citizen fulfilling all required eligibilities can apply for any of the positions available, gets entry through rigorous physical, and written test, interview as well as Tax Commissioner verification.
Large Taxpayers Unit Job Details
In this part, you will find the full job description for Tax Commissioner Office. Read this info carefully then decide to apply.
- Organization: Large Taxpayers Unit
- Job Role: Multiple
- Salary: (Grade 11 – 20) Vary according to the positions (National Pay Scale 2015)
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Job Type: Government Jobs, Tax Commissioner Jobs
- Education Requirements: Vary according to the positions (Check the below circular image)
- Age Limit: 18 -30 as of 09 February 2020 (Affidavit is not acceptable)
- Marital Status: N/A
- Nationality: Bangladeshi
- Job Location: Not mentioned
- Number of Vacancies: Multiple
- Selection Procedure: Written > VIVA
- Published on: 09 February 2020
- Last Date: 08 March 2020
- Official Website: http://ltubd.org/index.php
Large Taxpayers Unit Official Job Circular Image
How to Apply to Large Taxpayers Unit
The candidates have to apply before 08 March 2020. You will find the necessary application info on their Website. Now to apply, go to http://ltutax.teletalk.com.bd/, and you will see the application form along with the necessary instructions.
Essential Government Job Circular Requirements
- You need to mention the position name on the envelope.
- The candidates have to apply only the proper channel.
- Incomplete, faulty, and application form without your signature will be rejected.
- The affidavit will not be accepted to prove age.
- False and wrong information or documents will be considered as a punishable act.
Tax Commissioner Office Overview
The Tax Commissioner Office is a service-oriented government organization of the Peoples Republic of Bangladesh. It is administered under the National Board of Revenue of the Government of Bangladesh. It plays a crucial role in maintaining taxpayer service wing, revenue accounting wing, tax collecting enforcement wing, and audit wing. The government has designated the Large Taxpayers Unit as the pilot zone for the implementation of the indirect reform tax. LTU, known as current tax administration, starts functioning since November 2003.
Objectives of LTU
- Introduce modern techniques of tax administration.
- Improvement in the management of data and information systems (MIS).
- Better services for the taxpayers.
- Increase income tax revenue.
- Increase Voluntary Compliance of the taxpayers.
- Increase Professionalism in tax administration.
Large Taxpayers Unit Address Location
Level 5, 2nd 12 Storied Govt. Office Building, Pioneer Rd, Dhaka 1000