If you are looking for the Tax Commissioner Office job circular, then you are in the right place. On this page, we publish the latest Tax Commissioner Career vacancy. Besides, from here, you will get all the necessary information regarding the new vacancy of the Tax Commissioner Office job circular 2022. However, we insist you read and understand the job details carefully to apply.
Tax Commissioner Office Career
Tax Commissioner Office job circular 2022 is finally here. Making a career as Tax Commissioner is a dream for many brave and energetic youngsters. Because it is a prestigious career. Moreover, making a career as BD Tax Commissioner is not just a job, but also a way of lifestyle. It is a government jobs circular. Besides, every moment is challenging and unique.
People join the Tax Commissioner because of not only the reputation but also the opportunity of serving the country. Tax Commissioner Office recruits Tax Commissioner personnel throughout the year. You can apply via their official recruitment website. Also, you will find the new circular at the Join Tax Commissioner Office website under the Career and Jobs section.
However, you can check BDjobsFeed for the latest Tax Commissioner Office Career 2022. We collect recent Tax Commissioner circulars and share them here. So, bookmark this page and visit later for the next Tax Commissioner Office job circular 2022.
Bangladesh Tax Commissioner Office Jobs
Tax Commissioner Office (TCO) is always looking for enhancing its capacity and reputation by recruiting motivated, disciplined, and educated Tax Commissioner Personnel. Therefore, TCO warmly welcomes enthusiastic, tenacious, and tough people to join the Tax Commissioner and start serving and collecting tax revenue from the community.
Recruitment in Tax Commissioner Office is conducted in various ranks. A Bangladeshi male or female citizen fulfilling all required eligibilities can apply for any of the positions available and gets entry through rigorous physical, and written tests, interviews as well as Tax Commissioner verification.
Tax Commissioner Job Details
In this part, you will find the full job description for Tax Commissioner Office. Read this info carefully then decide to apply.
- Organization: Large Taxpayers Unit
- Job Role: See the Circular Image
- Salary: See the Circular Image
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Job Type: Government Jobs
- Education Requirements: See the Circular Image
- Age Limit: See the Circular Image
- Marital Status: See the Circular Image
- Nationality: Bangladeshi
- Job Location: See the Circular Image
- Number of Vacancies: See the Circular Image
- Selection Procedure: Written > VIVA
- Published on: 03 October 2022
- Application Start Date: 16 October 2022 at 10:00 AM
- Last Date: 14 November 2022 at 5:00 PM
- Official Website: http://ltubd.org/index.php
Tax Commissioner Office Job Circular 2022 Office Image:
How to Apply to Tax Commissioner Office Job Circular?
The candidates have to apply before 08 March 2022. You will find the necessary application info on their Website. Now to apply, go to http://ltutax.teletalk.com.bd/, and you will see the application form along with the necessary instructions.
Essential Government Job Circular Requirements
- You need to mention the position name on the envelope.
- The candidates have to apply only to the proper channel.
- Incomplete, faulty, and application forms without your signature will be rejected.
- The affidavit will not be accepted to prove age.
- False and wrong information or documents will be considered a punishable act.
Tax Commissioner Office Overview
The Tax Commissioner Office is a service-oriented government organization of the Peoples’s Republic of Bangladesh. It is administered under the National Board of Revenue of the Government of Bangladesh. It plays a crucial role in maintaining the taxpayer service wing, revenue accounting wing, tax collecting enforcement wing, and audit wing. The government has designated the Large Taxpayers Unit as the pilot zone for the implementation of the indirect reform tax. LTU, known as the current tax administration, starts functioning in November 2003.
Objectives of LTU
- Introduce modern techniques of tax administration.
- Improvement in the management of data and information systems (MIS).
- Better services for the taxpayers.
- Increase income tax revenue.
- Increase Voluntary Compliance of the taxpayers.
- Increase Professionalism in tax administration.
Large Taxpayers Unit Address Location
Level 5, 2nd 12 Storied Govt. Office Building, Pioneer Rd, Dhaka 1000