Bangladesh has advanced a lot in terms of healthcare in the past decade. Still, people want the best service and quality when it comes to health. Private Hospitals provide better services compared to government hospitals. Now people rate quality over expenses. So, it’s important to know about the best hospitals in the country. This article has provided the top 10 private hospitals list in Bangladesh.
10 Best Private Hospitals list in Bangladesh
1. Apollo Hospitals, Dhaka
Apollo Hospital is a reliable name in the healthcare field. There are thousands of regular patient who has complete trust in them. In addition, surgeons or doctors from countries worldwide provide service in Apollo. Their management system and quality of doctors is one of the best if not the best in the country. It’s also called Evercare Hospital, and it is one of the JCI approved multidisciplinary tertiary care hospitals in the country. Here’s some more info about Apollo Hospital:
- Location: Plot: 81 Block: E, Dhaka 1229
- E-mail ID: email@example.com
- Contact Number: 02-5503724
- Official Website: www.evercarebd.com
2. Square Hospital Ltd
Square Hospital is another top-level Hospital in Dhaka city. It provides outstanding healthcare and clinical services. Their service is also excellent though the treatment fee is too expensive. You can contact them whenever you want, and they’d be available within a few moments. Some important info about them is given below:
- Location: 18F, Bir Uttam Qazi Nuruzzaman Sarak, West Panthapath, Dhaka 1205
- E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number: (880-2) 8144400, 8142431
- Official Website: www.squarehospital.com
3. United Hospital Limited
United Hospital has doctors with a high level of experience and expertise. They have professional doctors in every field. It has several departments, including Oncology, Nephrology, gynecology, respiratory, neurosurgery, COVID 19 special unit, COVID-directed ICU, etc. All of these departments are well organized and powerful.
- Location: House-15, Road 71, Gulshan, Dhaka-1212 Bangladesh
- E-mail ID: email@example.com
- Contact Number: +88 02 8836444
- Official Website: www.uhlbd.com
4. Popular Diagnostics
Popular Diagnostics played a pioneering role in launching new medical instruments and emerging technologies in Bangladesh. The hospital began its operation in the year 1983. It’s been a common name among people since then. It’s one of the most extensive healthcare and diagnostic service provider in the country, with branches distributed all along with the government, including Rajshahi, Barisal, Mymensingh, Chittagong, Rangpur, and various places of Dhaka city. Some additional info has been provided below:
- Location: House-16, Road-2, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh
- E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number: 09613 787801
- Official Website: www.populardiagnostic.com
5. Bangladesh Institute of Research and Rehabilitation For Diabetes, Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders (BIRDEM)
BIRDEM is the oldest and one of the most reliable hospitals. They have a large accommodation capacity. The best thing is that a patient can get the best treatment with a reasonable amount of money. It’s a go-to option for most lower-class and lower-middle-class citizens of Bangladesh. Personal service can be improved with better organization of different activities.
- Location: Shahbag Square, 122 Kazi Nazrul Islam Ave, Dhaka 1000
- E-mail ID:
- Contact Number: 02-9661551
- Official Website: www.birdembd.org
6. Ibn-Sina Medical College & Hospital
In July 1983, Ibn Sina Hospital was established. Ibn Sina has had a massive impact on the healthcare system of Bangladesh. It’s been providing tireless service in carious fields like Medicine, Gynae, Surgery, Knee Surgery, Orthopedics Surgery, Urology, and many more. It also introduced Laparoscopic Abdominal and Colorectal Surgery which is entirely new. The affordable cost and quality treatment see thousands of patients visiting different hospital branches every day.
- Location: Plot: 81 Block: E, Dhaka 1229
- E-mail ID: email@example.com
- Contact Number: 88 02 9126625-6
- Official Website: www.ibnsinatrust.com
7. National Heart Foundation
The organization started its journey in 1978 with some medical and non-medical social workers. It’s ultimately a non-profit and non-government organization affiliated with World Heart Federation. The organization is working hard to prevent and control cardiovascular diseases. It has established a 450-bedded cardiac hospital in Mirpur with support from organizations of home and abroad. One of the trustable ones for heart treatments that too at minimum cost.
- Location: Plot-7/2, Section-2, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh
- E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number: +9033442-6
- Official Website: www.nhf.org.bd
8. LabAid Cardiac and Specialized Hospital
LabAid was established in the year 1989. It’s one of the oldest and specialized personal hospitals in Bangladesh. Labaid Specialized Hospital (LSH) and Labaid Cardiac Hospital (LCH) collectively make Labaid Hospital. The cardiological treatment here is the finest in the country. NABH International also accredits it. Many hospitals may provide cardiological treatment, but Labaid stands a class apart from all those hospitals because of specialized surgeons and high-level equipment.
- Location: House- 06, Road-04, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh
- E-mail ID: email@example.com
- Contact Number: +88 02 9676356
- Official Website: labaidgroup.com
9. Ibrahim Cardiac Hospital & Research Centre
Ibrahim Cardiac Hospital provides different Cardiac treatments at an affordable price. It’s one of the most reliable names in the Cardiac field in Bangladesh. It’s particularly specialized for Neuroscience, Cardio Vascular, and Organ transplant services. They’ve pretty efficient personnel in these fields, making them stand out from others. With teamwork and quality improvement, they’d reach even higher levels. Important information about them is given at this moment.
- Location: 122 Kazi Nazrul Islam Ave, Dhaka 1000
- E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number: 41060451-8
- Official Website: www.ibrahimcardiac.org.bd
10. Asgar Ali Hospital
Asgar Ali hospital is a concern of City Group, one of the most prominent organizations of Bangladesh. They provide medical and healthcare services with the latest facilities run by top medical professionals, technicians, and skilled nurses. Their main goal is to provide International Standard healthcare services affordably.
- Location: 111/1/A Distillery Road, Gandaria (Beside Dhupkhola Playground), Dhaka-1204, Bangladesh
- E-mail ID: email@example.com
- Contact Number: +88 02 47443135-47
- Official Website: www.asgaralihospital.com
Everybody wants the best service in terms of healthcare. Nowadays, there are lots of private hospitals around the country. It’s hard to know which one is better than the other from the outside. So, here we’ve tried to help you by providing the top 10 private hospitals in Bangladesh. Thanks for being with us.