If you are looking for the TIB job circular, then you are in the right place. Today Transparency International Bangladesh has publishes a vacancy announcement in the daily newspapers. As you know already that TIB is an independent and non-government organization, but it is accredited a fully national chapter in Bangladesh of the Berlin-based Transparency International. Also, TIB is active worldwide to eradicate corruption from the society. Therefore, it is an excellent opportunity to build a career in this private company. Here are the details of TIB job circular 2021.
Transparency International Bangladesh (TIB) Career
Transparency International Bangladesh job circular 2021 is finally here. Often, Transparency International Bangladesh periodically hires amazing and talented persons who are committed to working under pressure. Recently, it has published a job circular with outstanding benefits for you. Now it is a fantastic opportunity to establish a career in this well-known company. For your suitability, we have published all the details along with the salary below. We also shared the apply process. Now read the job description and if you think you are qualified, then hurry up and apply.
If you like to check more job circular of Transparency International Bangladesh, then bookmark this webpage and visit later. Also, if you want to apply for similar company jobs along with others, which will fulfil your eligibility, then visit BDjobsFeed and check our latest job circulars. Moreover, we always try to bring the newest job news with one click. However, here are the current job descriptions.
TIB Job 2021 Summary
Here you will find the full job description for this vacancy. Besides, we have added the full official job descriptions in the image. Read the below info carefully, check the circular image then decide to apply.
- Organization: Transparency International Bangladesh
- Job Role: Assistant Manager – Finance & Administration
- Salary: Gross initial salary is Tk. 43,827.00 per month plus other benefits as per relevant rules of TIB
- Job Type: Full time
- Education Requirements: Applicant, within the age limit of 35, Must have MBA/M. Com in Finance/Accounting or any other business-related subject.
- Experience: Minimum six (06) years of experience in research with excellent command of applying both qualitative and quantitative research tools.
- Age Limit: At least 2 years of experience in the related field.
- Job Location: Not mentioned
- Number of Vacancies: 02
- Additional Requirements: Applicants must have excellent communication skill (both oral and written, in Bangla and English). Good interpersonal skill.
- Selection Procedure: Only the shortlisted candidates will be eligible for the selection process.
- Published on: 29 August 2021
- Deadline: 02 September 2021
- Official Website: www.ti-bangladesh.org
TIB Assistant Manager Official Job Circular August 2021 Image
Source: Prothom Alo Jobs
How to Apply to TIB Jobs?
Online Application Link:
Senior Manager (Human Resources)
Transparency International Bangladesh (TIB)
MIDAS Centre (Level 4 & 5), House # 05, Road # 16 (New) 27 (Old)
Transparency International Bangladesh Office Address
Transparency International Bangladesh (TIB)
MIDAS Centre (Level 4 & 5),
House-5, Road-16 (New) 27 (Old), Dhanmondi, Dhaka -1209
Transparency International Bangladesh Contact Info
Phone: (+880-2) 9124788, 9124789, 9124792, Fax: (+880-2) 9124915
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
(TIB) Transparency International Bangladesh Overview
Transparency International Bangladesh (TIB), the Bangladesh chapter of Berlin-based Transparency International, works with a vision of Bangladesh where government, politics, business, civil society and the daily lives of the people are free from corruption. Its mission is to create and strengthen a social movement against corruption.
TIB is a non-profit organization. It was established with a vision of Bangladesh in which government, politics, business, civil society, and the daily lives of the people shall be free from corruption. It is committed to values of democracy, justice, the rule of law, transparency, accountability, integrity, and impartiality. The mission is to catalyze and strengthen a participatory social movement to promote and develop institutions, regulations, and practices for combating corruption in Bangladesh and establishing an efficient and transparent system of governance, politics, and business.