The United Nations World Food Programme recently announced the vacancy for Bangladeshi graduates or People. Welcome to the United Nations World Food Programme job circular Updates. As you know, The United Nations World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need. It is an NGO job circular. Therefore, having a position in this company is an excellent opportunity for you. Here you will find the latest United Nations World Food Programme job circular 2020 along with the salary and other requirements.
“United Nations World Food Programme”- one of the renowned organizations in the country, is seeking application from competent, dynamic, dedicated, and self-motivated persons who want to have a career in corporate to fill up the following position. Now check out the latest United Nations World Food Programme job circular 2020.
United Nations WFP Job Circular Details:
If you are looking for the latest United Nations World Food Programme job circular 2020, then you are in the right place. Here we have shard the job details along with salary and location. Also, we have included the official United Nations World Food Programme vacancy announcement. Read the circular carefully and apply for the United Nations World Food Programme as soon as possible if you fulfill the job criteria.
- Organization: United Nations World Food Programme
- Job Role: Business Support Assistant, Emergency Coordinator’s Office, SC4, Cox’s Bazar (122045)
- Salary: 77466 BDT
- Employment Status: Contractual (12 months)
- Job Type: NGO Jobs BD,
- Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. The secretarial course is a plus.
- Experience: At least 2 years of experience in secretarial or in general administrative work
- Age Limit: Not mentioned
- Nationality: Bangladeshi
- Job Location: Cox’s Bazar
- Number of Vacancies: Not mentioned
- Additional Requirements: Experienced candidates will get preference. Excellent communication skills. Must be sincere, dedicated, and target-oriented. Must have organizational and time management skills. Must be able to work under pressure.
- Selection Procedure: Not mentioned
- Published on: 10 May 2020
- Last Date: 24 May 2020
- Official Website: https://www.wfp.org/
- Source: Online Job Portal
United Nations World Food Programme Official Job Circular Image:
How to Apply for the United Nations World Food Programme Jobs?
The candidates, fulfilling the above requirements, are requested to apply to:
- Online Application Procedure: Apply Now
Also Apply: Save the Children in Bangladesh job circular
BD Jobs Feed is one of the top online career portals in Bangladesh. It publishes all kinds of government jobs and non-government vacancy announcements. Also, it shares Dhaka jobs, Prothom Alo jobs today, along with new chakrir khobor from different newspapers. Besides, you will find various latest power generation job circulars from this website. Moreover, if you have graduated recently and have no experience, then our updated job circulars will help you to find your first career. So, bookmark BDjobsFeed and often visit to check the latest BD job circulars.